Over the last several months, we've been taking note of all the complaints we've had about our website. We agreed with each and every single one of them and we finally decided to do something about it. Without any further ado, welcome to the new RareCuts.com!
So what's different about the new RareCuts.com?
- Easier navigation: Our old website had a lot of extra content. Our purpose is to simply provide you the best cut of meat out there. You want our products, not a lecture.
- Digital Gift Cards: Previously, if you ordered a gift card on RareCuts.com, you had to wait for us to physically mail you a gift card. Not anymore. Now you can buy a gift card online and have it emailed to you (or whomever you want) -- instantly.
- Integrated UPS Shipping: This one is short and sweet: Lower Shipping Prices. For the longest time, we've used a complicated algorithm to approximate the best shipping prices -- no more. Now RareCuts.com asks UPS.com to pull our super negotiated low rate and passes the savings on directly to you.
- Linked Email Newsletter and Website Offers: This one is cool. Our website can now link discounts, special offers, products and more directly to our newsletter.
- No More Broken Links/Website Pages: Do you know how hard it is to re-code your website every time you want to make a change? We do. Our website basically had to be rebuilt every time we wanted to change one line of text.
- Configured for Mobile: The biggest complaint we had was how our website wasn't optimized for mobile. Now, you can easily browse for your favorite products on your favorite hand held device. iPhone? No problem! Shop with ease!
- Instagram Integration: Use #RareCutsNOLA on instagram to have your Rare Cuts inspire meals showcased on our website.
- Much, much, much more: From deeper analytics to bitcoin -- the possibilities are endless!
Now, we want to hear from you. Please send us an email to email@example.com or visit our Facebook page and let us know what you think. Want us to accept Bitcoin/Dogecoin? Let us know! Want to see a "frequent buyers" program? Shout, "I WANT A FREE STEAK FOR EVERY 250 DOLLARS I SPEND!" We want to hear from you!